Wednesday 23 January 2013

MY SELF AND FAMILY

Trip to Bandung 17- 20 /12  my family and I going to Bandung - Indonesia .









   Introduce myself I am Nurul Najwa bt zainal Abidin. I study at University Selangor, Shah Alam. I take a course Diploma In Administrative Management. My purpose writing this blog is to practice writing skill and to learnt to do essay besides for assignment. 
   On new year my BFF birthday my little princess "anisa putri " my friends update their status wishing happy new year because she was born on 1st January. During the mid-term break I usually help my parents doing housework  before entering my new semester I have already plan. My target to achieve a goals of my a academic future. I target to improve my study as well as my CGPA pointer about 3.00 at above. So I must study hard from now and keep on trying , never give up hope an Challenger myself to a be in a list of dean rewards receive.

2 comments: